1. Cutting the lace
First, you will need to cut the excess lace from your wig. It's really quite simple, just cut the lace all the way back to where the hair first begins, making sure to cut off as much lace as possible without cutting off the baby hair. Notes: please don't cut the lace until you are satisfied with the lace wig.
2. Wearing a wig cap
Prepare your own hair for the application by making sure it as flat as possible. You can put your hair into small cornrows, or do a hard flat set with gel if your hair is shorter, then wearing a wig cap to hold the hair.
3. Adjusting wig position
Neatly position the wig on your head, and get the sides combs slid under to ensure the wig is very snug and not come off during the day. Adjust the back adjustable strap to fit your head very well.
Tips: It will look more realistic to put wig a little behind your hairline.
1. Wigs can only be washed by hand, not by machine.
2. After cleaning, do not blow with a hairdryer. It is best to place it in a cool, ventilated place to avoid damage from the sun's high-temperature exposure.
3. Just after washing, it is not suitable for combing. Some girls will comb the wig immediately after cleaning it. This will inadvertently damage the wig, and it is best to take care when it is dry.
4. The number of wig cleaning should not be too frequent. It can be washed once a month to prevent the hair from falling.
5. Washed wig, If you don't need to wear wigs regularly, you can spray less hair oil.
6. Washed wigs should be kept in a dry place.